Prompt: Why is drafting an essential step in the writing process rather than going straight to a final version? Use your own experience from this essay to explain how drafting improved (or revealed weaknesses in) your thinking.

 Prompt Response: Having a draft is like having a prototype which is a test build which later on you can edit and add more ideas that come to mind along the way. It is also best to see if you have a good understanding of what you are writing, to advance your words so that your essay can sound perfect to you. Unfortunately I wasn't present in class during the day that the students made a draft but If I did have the chance then I would of add, removed or advanced my essay when in the middle of constructing it. 

Summary: March 17, 2026, Absent from school. 

Reflection:  I strive to be the best that I can be everyday in any way that I possibly can be, for the good of my mental, physical and spiritual health, and for my love ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

Prompt: Today we discussed why academic writing must reflect your own thinking and understanding rather than relying on artificial intelligence to generate your ideas. After learning about the expectations for authentic writing, reflect on why it is important for students to write essays in their own words.

In "The Lamb" and "The Tyger", both poems suggest that beauty and danger can come from the same source. Describe a time when something or someone you admired also scared or challenged you. How did that experience change the way you see the world or the idea of “goodness”?